Photographer Paul Toussaints Mobile Master talents have taken him around the world so to speak. His images have been showcased and exhibited in galleries around the USA and Europe, on numerous Internet sites, and now they are included in a new ebook on iPhoneography.
iPhotographer Magazine makes him the Breatkout Star of 2013 on their 1st Cover
Range Finder Magazine honors him with 1st place for Their Back To Shool issue.
Toussaint awarded 1st Place at The Quinebaug Council for the Arts and Humanities, Photofest, Southbridge, Mass.
Regularly featured on P1xels: The Art of the iPhone | The global salon for iphonic art ...
This reminds me of a Norman Rockwell cover for the Saturday Evening Post back in the middle of the twentieth century. Except Norman probably would have done this a little differently. I love how Paul has reduced the palette to a creamy beige up into the sky, obfuscating the horizon, some reds, a few greyish blues and greens, with some fleshtones spilling out here and there.
Just a great shot to begin with.
by: Knox Bronson-
P1xelsThe Fine Art of the iPhone.
Sept. 21, 2012 "Southbridge Evening news" by Mark Ashton "Toussaint, who has, perhaps, the greatest range of styles and cre-ative influences in the exhibit, even uses a cell phone for his amazingly evocative impressions. "
Paul Toussaint’s “Early Morning Fog” is an elegant (40- by 40-inch) image printed on canvas, rendering it painterly in appearance and pastorally perfect in its appeal.
Ft. Laurderdale Sun Project: "With so many great street and architecture photographers work the Big Apple the works of Paul Toussaint stands out. Masterly editing and subtle colors. His NYC is a must see.
• Certified, Professional Photographer Paul J. Toussaint takes 1st Place in the Sixth Annual iPhone Photography Awards (IPPAWARDS) competition in the Nature category.
• In addition, he earned an Honorable Mention in the Flower category. This year the IPPAWARDS, the first and longest running competition of its kind, attracted thousands of iPhone photographers from over 20 countries.
• Toussaint was a contender in the iPhone photography contest called Art Takes Times Square. As a finalist, his Grand Central Station series was displayed on billboards in NYC’s Times Square on June 18th. Jimmy Fallon announced the winner.
• Award of Excellence given to Toussaint for his work titled Flesh Mode in U.K.’s Art Addiction competition.
• He has been named among the top three photographers in the New York and New Jersey area.
The Addison Art Gallery, Orleans, Mass.
Chameleon, Ltd., Newburyport, Mass.
Macworld/iworld 2013 Digital Art Gallery, SF. CA.
The Rebekah Jacob Gallery, Charleston, SC
The Lunch Box Gallery, Miami, Florida,
The Mad Dooley Gallery, Beacon, NY
The Hygienic Gallery, New London, CT
The Overpass Gallery of Laono, Italy
The Quinebaug Council for the Arts and Humanities, Photofest, Southbridge, Mass.
Soho Gallery For Digital Art, NYC. NY.
287 Spring Street Gallery, NYC, NY.
The Silver Circle Gallery, Putnam, CT.
The Tech Garden, Syracuse, NY.
The Quinebaug Valley Spirol Gallery, CT.
THE THIRD WAVE exhibition - OCCCA ( Orange County for Contemporary Art ), The Garden Gate Creativity Center Berkeley
The New York Times
Scholastic Science Magazine
Form & Function: American Modernist Jewelry, 1940-1970 - Cover
The Magazine Antiques
Art & Antique
Antiques and the Arts Weekly
Toussaint’s photography has been used on several book covers, websites, and catalogues.